The Kearney Agricultural Research and Extension Center manages three conference rooms for meetings, workshops and seminars.
|Maximum occupancy - 240 people. The conference room can be used as one large room or divided into three sections. There is a ceiling mounted projector and audio system with wireless microphones available.|
Maximum Occupancy - 10 people
This room features nice conference room table and a wall mounted 80" flat screen television with internet capabilities.
Maximum Occupancy - 75 people
Conference room includes a ceiling mounted projector and a PA style podium
- University of California users with a project at KARE - No charge
- University of California users without a project at KARE - $125
- Non University of California users - $250
For more information contact Marcie Holmes-Baker in the KARE Administrative Office, (559) 646-6011, email@example.com.
Meeting facilities reservation guidelines:
- All room reservations are made through the KARE Administrative Office
- Meeting sponsor is responsible for reserving A/V equipment through the A/V coordinator (559) 646-6011.
- Meeting sponsor is responsible for providing food/beverage services.
- Contact KARE Administrative Office for approval and coordination of visitors', vendors', and sponsors' special needs.
- Grass area setups for more than 75 will require meeting sponsor to rent tables/chairs from outside vendor. Coordinate rental through the KARE Administrative Office.
- Special arrangements must be made at least one-week in advance for meetings held on Saturdays, UC holidays, or during non-normal working hours. Charges for overtime staff costs will apply.
- Meeting and conference facilities are closed on Sundays and national holidays.
- An additional fee will be charged for tours held in conjunction with meetings/conferences.
- Meetings are to be scheduled 48 hours (two-working days) prior to event. Major conferences are to be scheduled at least two weeks prior to event. Forty-eight-hour cancellation notice (two-working days) is required to avoid a room set-up fee.
- To pay meeting room costs only: Non-UC collaborators payment system